Open, integrated electronic access control management
Symphony Access Control (AC) is an open platform designed to manage hardware controllers used for access control, intrusion, and HVAC systems. With support for both legacy and IP-based systems, Symphony AC eliminates vendor lock-in, enabling site owners to manage hardware from multiple vendors in a single easy-to-use interface.
Available as a standalone application, Symphony AC provides a full set of access control functions, including enrollment, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting.
Access control events can be used in the Symphony VMS as triggers for rules, camera call-up, and alarm generation. Each alarm can be linked to a map location and multiple video feeds, enabling each event to be viewed from different camera perspectives or locations.
For security personnel monitoring the building, this means only one application is required to monitor and respond to events, with live and recorded video being accessible from the Symphony VMS Windows, web, and mobile clients.
Features and Benefits
- Manage legacy and IP-based access control hardware from major vendors
- Monitor alarm, intrusion, HVAC and fire detection devices
- Display video of access control events in the Symphony VMS (each event can be linked to graphical map and multiple video feeds)
- Comprehensive modules for:
- Event management
- Device management
- User enrollment
- Access levels and profiles
- Triggers and macros
- Logging and reporting
- Active Directory synchronization
- Runs on Windows operating systems and commercial off-the-shelf hardware
- Per-door licensing, no artificial device limits
Contact us today to speak with a Senstar representative about your security needs.