Every face has a story
Add an additional layer of security to any video surveillance deployment with Face Recognition analytics. Face Recognition is ideally suited for securing facilities that require a stronger layer of protection for access control.
Face Recognition is designed for real-world security applications, regardless of changes in camera viewpoint, expression, facial hair, glasses, or poor lighting conditions. Users can also protect property from repeat thieves through alert notifications.
Features and benefits
- Identify known and unknown individuals for a variety of applications
- Create allow and deny lists, and be alerted when someone on that list is identified
- Save time and resources with a robust search functionality that lets users look for registered and unknown people in video
- Search across multiple cameras, and filter search results by match score or date and time
- Two-factor authentication processes for access control applications that require an added layer of security protection
- Face Recognition Datasheet
- Using face recognition for two-factor authentication
- Video Analytics Brochure – Face Recognition