Protect the Integrity of Drinking Water and Waste Treatment Systems
Clean, safe water is crucial to the health and well-being of a community. To maintain safety, water utility infrastructure – treatment plants, pumping stations, storage tanks and reservoirs – need to be secured and monitored for suspicious or unauthorized activity. Senstar, with its broad portfolio of perimeter intrusion detection sensors, video management software, access control and intelligent video analytics, offers innovative, flexible solutions to protect water utilities and improve resilience while meeting operational and regulatory requirements.
- Prevent interruptions to service
- Ensure safe storage of hazardous materials
- Proactively address threats: trespassing, vandalism, theft, and terrorism
- Conform to government security policies
- Complement operational workflows
- Be cost-effective for sites with differing security requirements:
- Different sizes and requirements
- Limited network connectivity
Check out the water utilities use case page and our Physical Security Technologies for Water Utilities presentation.