Open, simple, and cost-effective PC alternative
Thin Client™ is a PC alternative designed to easily display 1080p video from 30+ network video manufacturers, as well as digital signage. Its easy setup and compact design are ideal for space constrained environments such as hospitals, banking, and retail.
Features and benefits
- Decodes high definition, 1080p video from 30+ network video manufacturers
- Easily integrates into existing security deployments and new projects
- Installation takes less than five minutes with the capability to connect to iPhone & Android apps for remote control of cameras and multiple screen layouts
- Easy video playback and export – pairs perfectly with Symphony VMS for easy surveillance video playback and export
- Quick and low cost way to review and export surveillance footage for internal use or for review by authorities without sacrificing quality
- Live, playback, and video export ability when connected to Symphony
- Stream digital signage using a USB flash drive
- VESA, wall, or desktop mount options
- PoE powered for less energy use
- Centralize firmware management and health monitoring with Aimetis Enterprise Manager integration
- Connects directly to cameras using ONVIF Profile S for direct display of security footage or digital signage
- Connects directly to Symphony VMS and will display any Symphony connected H.264 camera. For a list of compatible Symphony cameras visit Supported Video Devices.
- Thin Client Brochure - English
Contact us today to speak with a Senstar representative about your security needs.