Open, simple, and cost-effective PC alternative
Thin Client™ is a PC alternative designed to easily display 1080p video from 30+ network video manufacturers, as well as digital signage. Its easy setup and compact design are ideal for space constrained environments such as hospitals, banking, and retail.
Features and benefits
- Decodes high definition, 1080p video from 30+ network video manufacturers
- Easily integrates into existing security deployments and new projects
- Installation takes less than five minutes with the capability to connect to iPhone & Android apps for remote control of cameras and multiple screen layouts
- Easy video playback and export – pairs perfectly with Symphony VMS for easy surveillance video playback and export
- Quick and low cost way to review and export surveillance footage for internal use or for review by authorities without sacrificing quality
- Stream digital signage using a USB flash drive
- VESA, wall, or desktop mount options
- PoE powered for less energy use
- Centralize firmware management and health monitoring with Senstar Enterprise Manager integration
- Connects directly to cameras using ONVIF Profile S for direct display of security footage or digital signage
- Connects directly to Symphony VMS and will display any Symphony connected H.264 camera. For a list of compatible Symphony cameras visit Supported Video Devices.
Thin Client Product Video
Connecting the Senstar Thin Client to the Symphony VMS
Controlling the Thin Client from the Symphony VMS (Video Wall)
Connecting the Thin Client Directly to Network Cameras
Playing Video Files on the Thin Client
Performing a Factory Reset on the Thin Client
- Thin Client Brochure - English
Contact us today to speak with a Senstar representative about your security needs.