Senstar Sensor Fusion = Informed, Intelligent Decisions
- Defeat nuisance alarms while maximizing detection capabilities
- Provide a greater context for threat determination by synthesizing low-level data from video analytics and perimeter sensors
- Map intrusion event locations to live video for geo-spatial awareness
- Compare active events to historical data (time, magnitude, and location information)
- Reuse existing perimeter and video surveillance infrastructure
- Scale to sites of any size
Pre-installed on a physical security appliance (PSA), the Sensor Fusion Engine can be used as a drop-in solution and integrates with existing security and video management systems (SMS/VMS). In this configuration, the Sensor Fusion Engine’s operation is transparent to the SMS/VMS — the SMS/VMS receives intrusion alarms from the PSA instead of individual alarms from its video analytics or fence sensors, thus eliminating major sources of nuisance alarms.
Senstar Symphony™ Common Operating Platform
Sensor fusion may be deployed within the full-featured Senstar Symphony Common Operating Platform, a modular solution for security management and data intelligence. In addition to being an open, highly scalable video management system with built-in video analytics, it includes full-featured access control and perimeter intrusion detection modules. Sensor fusion alarms are graphically displayed on a map and can be used to trigger camera callups and customizable rules.