Hybrid perimeter intrusion detection and intelligent lighting system
Combining two key security functions in one cutting-edge product, the Senstar LM100 acts as a powerful deterrent against intruders, detecting and illuminating them at the fence line while alerting a security management system (SMS).
Features and benefits
- Specially-engineered lighting specifically designed for perimeter security applications
– power-efficient LED technology (95% less power used than typical lighting systems)
– high color rendering index (CRI) maximizes surveillance camera performance
– configurable timing and alarm control
– uniform illumination
– minimal light pollution
- Actively senses vibrations of the fence caused by intrusion attempts
- Alerts security management system if intrusion attempts detectedWireless gate sensor option
How it works
Optimized for use with surveillance camera systems, the Senstar LM100 provides localized, uniform, configurable lighting along the fence line. Uniform coverage lets cameras operate with a higher dynamic range, ensuring objects and people are illuminated while avoiding the generation of dark silhouettes in front of bright backgrounds.
Each LM100 luminaire also includes built-in accelerometer technology to detect any attempt to cut, climb or lift the fence fabric. Luminaires communicate with each other over a wireless self-healing mesh network to relay information to the local security system (such as sirens and cameras) and/or to a networked SMS.
By combining lighting, sensing and communication technology, the Senstar LM100 system can be used to alert security systems of impending threats while mitigating false environmental triggers on a system level.
Wireless Gate Sensor
A simplified intrusion detection solution for sliding and swinging gates, the Wireless Gate Sensor detects attempts to open, cut, climb or otherwise break through sliding and swinging gates and complements the coverage of the Senstar LM100 system.
Features and benefits
- Eliminates complex routing of cable from fence to moving gate panels
- On-board auxiliary input for monitoring gate contact
- Available in solar-powered and battery versions
- Easy to install and maintain
How it works
The Wireless Gate Sensor is a small, all-weather accelerometer-based sensor module which is attached directly to the gate fabric and sends alarms over an encrypted RF link to a nearby Senstar LM100 gateway.
Senstar LM100 Installation Tutorial
Senstar LM100 Alarm Panel Connections Tutorial
Senstar LM100 Configuration Tutorial
Senstar LM100 Real World Demonstration
- A comparison of lighting technologies used for perimeter security applications - English
- CAD Drawings – Senstar LM100 Gateway - English
- CAD Drawings – Senstar LM100 Gateway – ZIP - English
- CAD Drawings – Senstar LM100 Gateway PCB - English
- CAD Drawings – Senstar LM100 Gateway PCB – ZIP - English
- CAD Drawings – Senstar LM100 Luminaire - English
- CAD Drawings – Senstar LM100 Luminaire – ZIP - English
- CAD Drawings – Senstar LM100 Luminaire AP - English
- CAD Drawings – Senstar LM100 Luminaire AP – ZIP - English
- International Beverage Company Case Study - English
- Lighting factors that affect the performance and efficiency of security systems - English
- Senstar LM100 A&E Specs – PDF - English
- Senstar LM100 A&E Specs – DOC - English
- Senstar LM100 Datasheet - English Francais German Spanish
- Senstar LM100 How-to Guide – Six Steps to Affordable Perimeter Protection and Lighting - English
- Senstar LM100 Photometric Data File – IES - English
- Senstar LM100 Technical Specs – Gateway - English
- Senstar LM100 Technical Specs – Luminaire - English
- Senstar LM100 Technical Specs – Luminaire AP - English
Contact us today to speak with a Senstar representative about your security needs.