Senstar Symphony 7.3 Provides Improved User Experience, Better Analytic Performance, and Expanded Bi-Directional Integrations
Ottawa, ON, Canada—November 13, 2019—Senstar, a world leader in video management and perimeter intrusion detection solutions, is pleased to announce the release of Senstar Symphony 7.3.
The award-winning Symphony delivers an all-in-one solution for video, security, and information management. Symphony works with cameras from all major manufacturers, scales to deployments of any size, and is easy to use and configure. With built-in support for industry-leading video analytics, perimeter intrusion detection sensors, and access control, Symphony is a highly versatile and cost-effective video surveillance platform.
“With Symphony 7.3, Senstar is building on the software’s success as a premier platform allowing businesses to aggregate data into actionable information,” said Product Manager Andrew Smedley.
Key 7.3 highlights:
Better user experience
- Symphony Windows® client optimized for high resolution displays including 4k
- 40% improved response time to display live video
- 50% improved video switching time
- Improved alarm notification
Improved analytic performance
- Face Recognition updated with intelligent real-time algorithms to enhance accuracy and security
- Automatic License Plate Recognition updated to improve accuracy in busy and/or noisy scenes
- Left and Removed Item Detection updated to improve accuracy in scenes with fluctuating or reflected lighting
Expanded bi-directional integrations
- Rule engine can be configured to conditionally trigger outputs in Senstar perimeter intrusion detection products, such as controlling Senstar LM100 lighting intensity
- Rule engine can be configured to conditionally trigger actions, such as locking or unlocking a door in Symphony Access Control
Senstar Symphony 7.3 is available worldwide in Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish and Turkish. Senstar hardware appliances, such as the R-Series Network Video Recorder, can be upgraded to the latest version with a valid maintenance agreement.
About Senstar Corporation
With intelligent video management, video analytics, access control, and innovative perimeter intrusion detection systems, Senstar offers a comprehensive suite of proven, integrated technologies that reduce complexity, improve performance and unify support. For nearly 40 years, Senstar has been safeguarding people, places and property in the corrections, critical infrastructure, military, manufacturing, transportation, and oil and gas markets.
For more information, please contact:
Miriam Rautiainen, Director of Marketing
+1 613 839 5572 ext. 4357
Cell: +1 613 878 3905