Fiber optic intrusion detection systems for fence and wall applications
FiberPatrol’s advanced fiber optic technology detects and locates intrusion attempts along fences and walls. Different models are available depending on detection requirements:
- FiberPatrol FP1100X – Point-reporting for long-range perimeters. Detects and locates intrusions over a distance of up to 50 km (31 mi) per processor
- FiberPatrol FP1150 – Point-reporting for short and mid-range perimeters. Detects and locates perimeter intrusions over a distance of up to 10 km (6.2 mi) per processor.
- FiberPatrol-ZR – Zone-reporting option. Detects and locates perimeter intrusion over a distance of up to 5 km (3.1 mi).
Features and benefits
- Pinpoints intrusions with a +/-4 m (13 ft) accuracy
- Accurate detection of multiple simultaneous intrusions
- No outdoor power or data infrastructure required
- EMI and lightning immunity
- In cut-immune configuration, perimeter remains fully protected after a cable cut
- Integrates with a wide array of SMS/PSIM platforms
How it works
Disturbances along the fence affect the light reflected from each location along the length of the fiber optic cable. This reflected light is detected and analyzed by the FiberPatrol sensing unit to detect potential intrusions and their locations.
- CE Declaration of Conformity
- GOST Declaration of Conformity Eurasia
- FiberPatrol FP1100X A&E Specs – DOC - English
- FiberPatrol FP1100X A&E Specs – PDF - English
- FiberPatrol FP1100X Datasheet - English Francais Spanish
- FiberPatrol FP1150 A&E Specs – DOC - English
- FiberPatrol FP1150 A&E Specs – PDF - English
- FiberPatrol FP1150 Datasheet - English Spanish
- FiberPatrol-ZR A&E Specs – DOC - English
- FiberPatrol-ZR A&E Specs – PDF - English
- FiberPatrol-ZR Datasheet - English
- International Beverage Company – Case Study - English
- z – Certificate – FiberPatrol – CE Declaration of Conformity - English
- z – Certificate – FiberPatrol – GOST Declaration of Conformity Eurasia (Russian) - English
Contact us today to speak with a Senstar representative about your security needs.