Fiber optic intrusion detection systems for fence and wall applications
FiberPatrol’s advanced fiber optic technology detects and locates intrusion attempts along fences and walls. Different models are available depending on detection requirements:
- FiberPatrol-PR – Point-reporting for long-range perimeters. Detects and locates intrusions over a distance of up to 50 km (31 mi) per processor
- FiberPatrol-ZR – Zone-reporting for mid-range perimeters. Detects and provides zone-based reporting up to 5 km (3.1 mi) per processor.
Features and benefits
- Pinpoints intrusions with a +/-4 m (13 ft) accuracy
- Accurate detection of multiple simultaneous intrusions
- No outdoor power or data infrastructure required
- EMI and lightning immunity
- In cut-immune configuration, perimeter remains fully protected after a cable cut
- Integrates with a wide array of SMS/PSIM platforms
How it works
Disturbances along the fence affect the light reflected from each location along the length of the fiber optic cable. This reflected light is detected and analyzed by the FiberPatrol sensing unit to detect potential intrusions and their locations.
- FiberPatrol-PR A&E Spec – DOC - English
- FiberPatrol-PR A&E Spec – PDF - English
- FiberPatrol-PR Datasheet - English Francais Spanish
- FiberPatrol-ZR A&E Spec – DOC - English
- FiberPatrol-ZR A&E Spec – PDF - English
- FiberPatrol-ZR Datasheet - English Francais German Spanish
- Intrusion Detection Solutions for Border Security - English
Contact us today to speak with a Senstar representative about your security needs.