FiberPatrol® fence-mounted intrusion detection system keeps getting better!
June 25, 2018
Continuous product improvement is a guiding principle at Senstar. For over 35 years, Senstar has incorporated new technology into its products to maximize performance while reducing costs. In keeping with this principle, Senstar is excited to introduce its new FiberPatrol FP1150 fence-mounted fiber optic intrusion detection sensor.
Optimized for sites with perimeters up to 10 km (6.2 mi) and featuring the same detection accuracy (±4 m/13 ft) and cut immunity support as other FiberPatrol sensors, the new FP1150 uses a smaller, more rugged sensor unit. The new sensor unit has the following hardware specifications:
- Dual-redundant hot-swap PSUs
- Dual-redundant hot-swap solid-state hard drives (RAID1)
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Reduced rack height (4U)
- Lower power consumption (200W)
These improvements to the sensor unit provide many practical benefits to both site owners and installers:
- Price options for perimeters as low as 1 km (3,280 ft)
- Simplified installation (fewer fiber splices)
- Improved reliability
- Reduced rack space
- Lower shipping costs
Click here to view the new FiberPatrol FP1150 datasheet.