Addressing common frustrations with access control systems
Senstar’s new Symphony™Access Control (AC) software resolves frustrations common to access control systems – proprietary hardware, separate interfaces for access control and video, and the inherent support issues encountered by dealing with multi-vendor integrations.
Open Platform, No Vendor Lock-in
- Use multiple hardware suppliers with one system (includes support for legacy system expansion)
- Can use the existing hardware from any Mercury or HID-based system
- Support for access control hardware, intrusion alarm controllers, HVAC/fire, elevator control, biometric devices from major vendors
Unified Access Control and Video
- Install Symphony AC and VMS on the same computer
- Use access control events to trigger alarms, notify users, and display live video from specific cameras
- Search for alarms and review historical video associated with an access control event
- Link alarms to multiple cameras, a graphical map, and on-screen instructions
Better Support with Greater Accountability
- Easy purchase and licensing
- One place for training and certification
- One source for support and service agreements
Symphony AC is an example of Senstar’s continued commitment to developing products to meet the evolving security needs of our customers.