LM100 acts as a powerful deterrent against intruders, detecting and illuminating them at the fence line while alerting a security management system (SMS).
Features and benefits
- Specially-engineered lighting specifically designed for perimeter security applications
– power-efficient LED technology (95% less power used than typical lighting systems)
– high color rendering index (CRI) maximizes surveillance camera performance
– configurable timing and alarm control
– uniform illumination
– minimal light pollution
- Actively senses the fence for vibrations caused by intrusion attempts
- Alerts security management system if intrusion attempts detected
How it works
Senstar LM100 luminaires use simple worm gear clamps to attach to existing fence posts (built-in mounting flanges also enable installation on walls and other structures). The luminaires use wireless self-healing mesh communication network technology to relay information to the local security system (sirens, cameras, etc.) and/or to a networked SMS. This ensures that no vital sensor information is lost and enables the system to operate in a coordinated fashion.
Optimized for use with surveillance camera systems, the LM100 provides localized, uniform, configurable lighting along the fence line. Uniform coverage lets cameras operate with a higher dynamic range, ensuring objects and people are illuminated while avoiding the generation of dark silhouettes in front of bright backgrounds.
The LM100 has a CRI of 70+. Its full-spectrum illumination accurately renders color, bringing out critical details that enhance video analytics (in comparison, the high pressure sodium lamps commonly used in other security lighting products have a CRI value ranging from 20 to 50, resulting in flat, washed-out colors).
Each LM100 luminaire also includes a built-in accelerometer to detect any attempt to cut, climb or lift the fence fabric.
- Senstar LM100 Datasheet - English
Rufen sie uns an und sprechen sie mit einem Senstar-Mitarbeiter über Ihre Sicherheitsanforderung.