Block-reporting intrusion detection system
FiberPatrol-BR is a cost-effective fiber optic perimeter intrusion detection system for chain-link fences. The fiber optic sensor is completely immune to EMI and lightning and is intrinsically safe in explosive and high-voltage environments. The processor module is enclosed in a standalone, environmentally hardened panel-mount box and, with the use of non-sensing lead cable, can be installed up to 15 km (9 miles) from the site. Up to four detection zones can be multiplexed on a standard FiberPatrol sensor cable.
FiberPatrol-BR is designed for smaller sites like rural electrical substations and oil and gas well-heads.
Features and Benefits
- EMI and lightning immune sensor
- Up to 500 m per sensor
- Up to 15 km (9 miles) of insensitive lead cable
- Up to four zones per processor
- Standalone alarm processor
- Hardened for outdoor deployment
- DSP-enabled intelligent signal processing
- On-board nuisance alarm rejection through multi-sensor correlation analysis
- Relay contact, serial, and IP interfaces
- On-board alarm history storage
- Low power consumption
- FiberPatrol-BR Datasheet