Fiber optic sensor for buried perimeter detection applications
Using a buried fiber optic cable and a centrally-located sensor unit, FiberPatrol’s advanced technology provides long distance covert detection of intruders, vehicles, and tunneling.
Features and benefits
- Detects a wide range of intrusion types for up to 72 km (45 mi) with an accuracy of ±10 m (±33 ft)
- Accurately locates multiple simultaneous intrusion events
- Sensor cable continues to operate up to the point of a cut
- No electronics, outdoor power, communication infrastructure, or grounding points required in the field
- EMI and lightning immune
- Software-configurable detection zones
- Multiple options for integration with SMS, VMS and PSIM platforms
- Alarms reported by zone number, cable distance and/or GPS coordinates
How it works
FiberPatrol works by transmitting pulses of laser light into a single-mode optical fiber and accurately measuring the minute light reflections that occur along its length. A disturbance of the fiber caused by ground vibrations changes the amount of light returned from that point.
Contáctenos hoy mismo para hablar con un representante de Senstar acerca de sus necesidades de seguridad.