Energy and Industrial
Protect sites from intrusions and avoid liability
Energy and industrial sites are constantly at risk of attack, vandalism, and theft. There is also the added concern of liability associated with trespassing.
Senstar’s extensive portfolio of solutions can be found protecting hundreds of energy and industrial sites worldwide, including chemical/petrochemical facilities, oil & gas operations (refineries/tank farms/offshore rigs/well pads), mining operations, power stations (conventional/nuclear), manufacturing/warehousing operations, and communications/cellular sites.
- Perimeter intrusion detection technologies can help stop intruders before they cause damage to property or hurt themselves.
- Intelligent perimeter lighting and sensing systems provide an immediate psychological intrusion deterrent while enhancing video surveillance systems.
- Video management and analytics solutions can:
- Monitor even the most remote locations.
- Give more control over access points and entry points.
- Streamline IT operations with centralized IT management in multi-site deployments.
- Pipeline protection can detect Third-Party Interference (TPI) including machine or manual digging, heavy machinery operating nearby, and even people walking in the vicinity of the pipeline.
- Cyber security can protect SCADA and physical security networks.
*For North American electrical utilities, Senstar can help you meet NERC-CIP requirements with regards to the physical and cyber security of critical assets. Contact us for details.
- CFATS White Paper
- International Oil and Gas Company Case Study
- Meta Nikel Kobalt Mine Case Study
- NERC CIP-014 Compliance Application Guide
- Physical Security Technologies for Electrical Utility Sites Presentation
- Prevent North America from going dark
- Securing Electrical Utility Sites Brochure
- Securing Infrastructure and Assets for the Oil and Gas Industry White Paper
- US Electrical Utility Case Study – FlexZone
- US Electrical Utility Case Study – Senstar LM100
- US Electrical Utility Case Study – Senstar LM100 and Remote Sites