Junior/Intermediate Sensor Developer – Ottawa
As the world’s largest developer of outdoor perimeter intrusion detection sensors, Senstar’s engineering team has a proven track record of product innovation. With a focus on sensor development we need the help of a dedicated, methodical, and versatile electronics designer with a strong background in embedded programming.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Has a Diploma or Degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering
- Is a versatile and productive team player
- Has a strong background in embedded programming
- Has experience with ARM M Series and TI MSP430 microcontrollers
- Has experience with FPGA development
- Has exceptional communication skills
- Is able to qualify for and maintain Secret Level II clearance
- Likely built cool stuff in the garage or basement as a kid
Your Typical Day
- Work with senior designers to support existing designs
- Develop test fixtures and test software
- Embedded development (mostly in C)
- Product testing at Senstar’s outdoor test site
- Circuit design and review
- Develop automated test platforms for manufacturing
About the team
The Senstar engineering team is a small, close-knit group of designers with a shared goal of creating world-class products. If you’re interested in helping us build the future of Senstar, come join our team!
Interested? Send your resume to [email protected].
Contact us today to speak with a Senstar representative about your security needs.