Human Resources Project Coordinator
Senstar has been safeguarding people, places and property with the world’s largest portfolio of perimeter intrusion detection sensors for over 35 years. Now combined with world-class video management systems and analytics (formerly Aimetis), Senstar offers a comprehensive suite of proven technologies that work together to reduce complexity, improve performance and unify support.
We are looking for the right person to help implement opportunities to improve customer service, streamline processes with our HR system, implement benefit plan design, update recruitment and onboarding practices and make recommendations to HR policies.
Reporting to the HR Specialist, the HR Coordinator will support the HR function in Canada, US and our international offices. This is a four month temporary position.
- Review and recommend updates to the HRIS (bambooHR) system. Implement self-service, recruitment and onboarding functionality and develop management reporting tools.
- Work with the Canadian and US benefits broker to establish links to the benefit systems. Assist with the communication with employees on benefit plan design. Confirm benefit billings.
- Review, recommend and implement links to recruitment posting boards.
- Implement an onboarding practices, including maintaining employee training records.
- Assist with HR Policy development that complies with employment laws.
- Perform administrative duties including preparation of employment letters, letters of offer, and performance management. Maintain confidential, accurate and up to date employee files and employee related electronic systems.
- Monitor and report on key industry trends, competitive offerings
- Post -secondary education in Human Resources. CHRP designation.
- Three years’ experience in Human Resources with understanding of HR laws and processes.
- Demonstrated capability in conducting high quality research and analysis
- Excellent computer skills, proficient with MS Office applications with knowledge of HRIS applications.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to summarize important facts and information accurately
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- High level of initiative, creativity and a strong work ethic
- Must maintain utmost level of confidentiality due to the sensitivity of work in this department.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Level II Security clearance
Location and Travel
This position is based in the Company’s corporate headquarters in Ottawa, Canada.
To apply, please send resume to [email protected]
Contact us today to speak with a Senstar representative about your security needs.