Purpose & Reporting Structure
Under the supervision of the Production/Materials Supervisor, the Test Technician/Technologist will interface with Service, Assembly and Engineering, and perform the final functional tests and functional quality control on products; ensuring customer and engineering requirements are met.
- Understands the theory and function of all electronic components of the company’s products.
- Troubleshoots, tests, reworks and repairs a broad span of products of varying complexity.
- Documents and reports problems found.
- Generates and incorporates ECR’s/ECO’s
- Provides input to test procedures.
- Provides test and troubleshooting advice and expertise within the test area and to other departments as required.
- Provides regular feedback to their Supervisor on assigned tasks.
- Recognized Technologist’s or Technician’s diploma in electronics.
- Entry level hands on experience in a test/troubleshooting environment down to component level.
- Logical and methodical troubleshooting and problem solving and analysis.
- Manufacturing, test and engineering equipment familiarity including, but not limited to, oscilloscopes, multi-meters, network analyzers, function generators, and frequency counters.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be an effective communicator and a collaborative worker.
- Teamwork and team focus is a must.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills and strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to obtain a Level II secret security clearance.
Location and Duration
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Permanent full-time position
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us today to speak with a Senstar representative about your security needs.