Fiber optic sensor for buried perimeter detection applications
Using a buried fiber optic cable and a centrally-located sensor unit, FiberPatrol’s advanced technology provides covert detection of intruders, vehicles, and tunneling for up to 72 km (45 mi) with an accuracy of ±10 m (±33 ft).
- Detect and locate a wide range of intrusion types
- Accurately locate multiple simultaneous intrusion events
- Sensor cable continues to operate up to the point of a cut
- No electronics, outdoor power, communication infrastructure, or grounding points required in the field
- EMI and lightning immune
- Software-configurable detection zones
- Easy-to-understand configuration software
- Multiple options for integration with SMS, VMS and PSIM platforms
- Alarms reported by zone number, cable distance and/or GPS coordinates
- High Probability of detection (Pd) and low Nuisance Alarm Rate (NAR)
- FiberPatrol for Buried Applications - English
Contact us today to speak with a Senstar representative about your security needs.