Deadline to apply: Wednesday, November 30
Submit resume to: email@example.com and write Research Engineer (Newtown) in the subject.
Job Title: Research Engineer
Education: Bachelor, Master, or Ph.D. degree in Electrical engineering or Physics
Experience Level: > 2 Years (Exceptional fresh graduates are encouraged to apply)
Salary Range: Depends on qualification
Location: Newtown, PA, USA
We’re looking for a talented Research Engineer who is creative and highly driven. The position requires working in a fast-paced environment where engineers, physicists, and technicians work closely together. The candidate is expected to conduct research, invent new ideas and concepts, and assist in product development. Strong team spirit and a positive attitude are essential.
- Excellent understanding and experience with artificial intelligence algorithms and tools for pattern recognition and machine learning.
- Thrives on solving challenging and open-ended problems in physics and engineering through research, careful experimentation, and often thinking out of box.
- Exceptional mathematical and modeling skills, and inquisitiveness to understand the fundamentals of any technology.
- Highly motivated, a team person, and willingness to learn and improve on a daily basis.
- Conduct research and develop of new technologies and algorithms to facilitate Senstar’s technological edge in the market place.
- Support product development and meet project and customer-driven deliverables and deadlines.
- Program in Matlab and LabVIEW for solving problems.
- Assist other engineers in solving challenging technological problems.
- Support Technical Support, Operations and Sales when assigned by Manager.
- Document all work in a professional manner so that similarly qualified engineers can understand and reproduce.
Contact us today to speak with a Senstar representative about your security needs.