Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senstar, the trusted innovator safeguarding people, places and property, has been manufacturing, selling and supporting the world’s largest portfolio of perimeter intrusion detection sensor technologies for 35 years. Senstar is also a leading provider of life personal duress solutions, as well as a line of solutions that protect security networks against cyber threats.
This position operates at a strategic and tactical level across a wide range of functions and disciplines. This includes partnering with Engineering to develop detailed feature requirements and with regional personnel gathering customer requirements, as well as supporting key customer sales. This role also contributes to the creation of sales and marketing materials such as presentations, whitepapers, case studies, etc.
- Defining and prioritizing product requirements based on customer input, product portfolio strategy, market trends, competitive intelligence and product knowledge of applicable technologies.
- Writing detailed Product Requirement Documents.
- Reviewing product requirements with engineering to refine feature capabilities to achieve maximum customer satisfaction and competitive differentiation while minimizing development effort to speed customer delivery.
- Meeting with customers, employees, partners and analysts to promote the product, to monitor the marketplace, and to remain at the forefront of product features and technology.
- Helping develop key accounts and key customers references to support the product and strategically important capabilities.
- Developing business cases for complex or significant proposals for the product line.
- Contributing to the creation of sales/marketing plans and collateral: user documentation, competitive analysis, demos, presentations, white papers, case studies, value proposition messages, etc.
- Manage the product life cycle.
- Point of contact for related support requests from regions.
- Set product pricing strategy with the organization.
- Support work on strategic alliances such as OEM contracts.
B/BS Engineering, Computer Science or closely related field.
Advanced technical or business degree an asset.
A technical background is required and experience in areas of physical security is considered an asset.
Must be able to lead others who are critical to product success in a way that inspires confidence, gains support for change and innovation, and results in the delivery of quality customer solutions.
Must be able to organize and prioritize tasks, actions and resources to operate effectively on multiple projects/products, while functioning within a company-wide process.
Must be able to communicate effectively in all forms: verbally, in presentations, and in written correspondence, with business users and technology professionals ranging from end-users to C-level executives.
Travel as necessary to North American and International destinations. Expected travel to be approximately 1-2 trips per quarter.
Must be able to qualify for and maintain Secret Level II clearance.
Contact us today to speak with a Senstar representative about your security needs.