Market Research Intern / Student
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senstar has been manufacturing, selling and supporting the world’s largest portfolio of perimeter intrusion detection sensor technologies for 35 years. Our products and solutions can be found around the world in more than 80 countries, in tens of thousands of sites including energy and utilities, borders, ports, military and government, correctional facilities and other critical sites.
Our small but versatile global marketing team is looking for a marketing student who is available from January to April 2017 to support the activities of the marketing department.
Reporting to the director of marketing, the Marketing Student will work with all members of the marketing team and provide assistance with:
- Market research
- Data entry and data cleansing, within our customer database/CRM system
- Organization of marketing assets such as digital image library and documents
- Website updates
- Formatting documents, presentations
- Enrolled in post-secondary educational institution, in marketing or business
- Excellent computer skills and proficient with MS Office applications
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite tools is an asset
- Flexible and adaptable
- Excellent communication skills
- Provision of own transportation to and from workplace (we are located in Carp and not serviced by OC Transpo)
Contact us today to speak with a Senstar representative about your security needs.