Full-Time Product Developer – FW Development
As the world’s largest developer of outdoor perimeter intrusion detection sensors, Senstar’s engineering team has a proven track record of product innovation. With a focus on sensor development, we need the help of a dedicated, methodical, and versatile engineer with a strong background in embedded programming.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Versatile, like a Swiss Army Knife
- Is a team player with an awesome sense of humour
- B.A.Sc Electrical/Computer Engineering or Equivalent
- 3 – 10 years industry experience
- Strong background in embedded programming
- Background in PC software development an asset
- Experience with ARM M Series, TI MSP430 or similar devices
- Has a proven track record of start-to-finish product development
- Has exceptional communication skills
- Has a strong ability to manage time productively
- Is able to qualify for and maintain Secret Level II clearance
- Likely built cool stuff in the garage or basement as a kid
Your Typical Day
- Circuit design and review
- Embedded development
- Deploy your prototype at the test site and kick the tires
- Collect data, crunch data, then develop an embedded algorithm
- Create automated test equipment for manufacturing
About the team
The Senstar engineering team is a small, close knit group of designers with a shared goal of creating world class products. Reserving 10% of our time to truly ‘think outside the box’ is very important to us. Friday afternoon ‘bootlegging’ sessions have resulted in significant technological breakthroughs and have been the foundation for several new products. If you’re interested in helping us build the future of Senstar, come join our team!
Interested? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 27, 2017.
Contact us today to speak with a Senstar representative about your security needs.