Firmware / Software Engineer – Newtown, PA, USA
Send resumé to [email protected] with “Firmware Engineer” as the subject line.
Education/experience: Bachelor (>2 years of experience) or Master degree (no industry experience required) in Computer, Electrical engineering, or Physics
Salary Range: Depends on qualification
Senstar is looking for a highly talented software engineer, who is exceptionally motivated and is able to drive himself/herself to be the best in the field. The position requires working in a fast paced environment where engineers, physicists, and technicians work closely together. The candidate will be expected to work not only on embedded firmware/software, but also on testing, debugging, assisting other engineers, and documenting. Team spirit and a positive attitude are essential.
- Embedded firmware programming on a Digital Signal Processor (DSP), such as OMAP from Texas Instruments, and other microcontrollers (required)
- C# and C++ expertise (required)
- Experience with writing windows driver/API (desirable)
- Knowledge of lab test and measurement equipment like oscilloscope, function generator, multimeter, etc. (desirable)
- Support product development through embedded firmware design, coding, and testing.
- Write firmware on Digital signal processor and microcontroller.
- Write applications in C# or C++ to support product development. These applications typically interface with a DSP.
- Write custom windows driver/API for projects.
- Support research through design and test. This may involve exploring new technologies.
- Assist in new algorithm development and verification.
- Accept and meet project and customer-driven deliverables and deadlines.
- Support Operations and Sales when assigned by Manager.
- Support activities may involve software support, testing, system setup and installation, etc.
- Document all work in a professional manner.
Contact us today to speak with a Senstar representative about your security needs.